2. Isla June signed I love you to Jeremy at dinner last night. My heart overflows.
3. ok, what's up with all the crazy's on Pinterest? It's supposed to be my happy place, but honestly, I've been avoiding it this week. It seems I always run into the atheists and bulimics. driving.me.crazy. It's a happy place people! Not somewhere to rant. Let's get back to what pinterest is supposed to be- a way to distract me from my day whilst making me feel accomplished by "pinning" wonderful crafts that I swear I will complete but secretly know will just sit on my boards to haunt me.
4. I just can't get on the Tebow train. My husband seems to have a new Tebow fact everyday, and I think he's secretly becoming a convert. Yes, I think Tim is a hard working, faithful man. And I am extremely grateful that he brought the word of God to millions. But, he's a gator. We can never be friends.
5. Remember my dress I talked about last week? And I thought it was pretty, and I might look nice at the wedding? Well, fail. I was extremely underdressed. Uncomfortably so. I blame the beach living. We don't wear real shoes or coats here. (I promise I won't start wearing tropical shirts.)
6. On that note, I should include a photo of Jeremy and I dressed up for another black tie event to show that we do know what we are doing most of the time. I mean, we're not complete rednecks.
7. Isla June had a cold yesterday (yucky runny nose and cough). Today, it's gone. Here's a little hint on how we did that. Also include vitamins and probiotics, plus some essential oils mixed in. Seriously, this stuff works.
*maybe I shouldn't call this a confessional as it is more of a "random things I need to talk about" kind of thing