1. Momma got baby's cold. ugh. Why is it that we can get the same illness, but she kicks it 10x faster and has 4x the energy I do whilst sick? It's.not.fair.
2. Also, momma doesn't get sick days. Nobody tells you that before you get pregnant. So there, now I told you. Be prepared.
3. A couple of weeks ago, I started this cleanse. I was feeling really bloated and tired all the time, so I figured it was a good idea for a nice system cleaning. It worked well for me, and it helped me to stave off some of that holiday weight. My energy is back and I don't feel bleh! like I did. Warning: it did break my skin out a bit, but then it cleared it up (weird). *Disclaimer- I am in no way affiliated with this product.
4. Still haven't ordered my holiday cards. shoot.
My cousin does a really cute New Year's card that has a lot of updates and pictures of her family every year. I always enjoy it, so I thought maybe we could do something like that this year. But, then I remembered that I have this blog. Wouldn't a "here's what we've been up too" letter full of pictures be a little redundant?
5. After seeing tons of new cute and cuddly infants, I was starting to feel like maybe we were ready to start discussing baby #2. But then, I remembered that I birth babies all naturally and nurse them for one year (at least, I did for Isla June, so I would want to do that for the next baby), plus add the debilitating sickness and total lack of energy in the first trimester, and I decided that Isla June is perfectly fine as an only child for a little while longer. I think getting sick reminded me of all of that.
6. We discovered stickers this week.
She got stickered, I got stickered, the dogs got stickered. Nothing was safe.
And then we ran out. I'm gonna say that was probably a good thing.