atleast for this week...
1. Sometimes Isla June walks around the house with new fashion accessories, such as my underwear as a necklace. It's how we roll. And by we, I mean, Isla June, only in the house, with no guests around.
2. We have 6 vacuums in our condo right now. Technically, only 2 of them belong to me. One is the neighbors, and 3 belong to the condo's owners. and only 2 of them work.
3. I hate to say this, but we probably aren't going to have a Christmas tree this year. I totally feel like a scrooge, but all of our Christmas decorations are packed up in storage, and Jeremy won't let us have a real tree because of the fire hazard.
Oh well, we won't be at home for the holidays anyways, and hopefully, Isla June won't remember this minor detail to her 2nd Christmas.
4. Speaking of Christmas, I hate procrastinating on presents and stressing out at the last minute, but being on the ball this year is just as difficult. I have all these presents sitting around the house that I can't give to people for 23 more days. yeesh. I'm not sure I can make it.
5. Yesterday, I cleaned out my closet. And I got rid of about 30 items. Mostly old work stuff and prepregnancy pants. I've accepted that my body has changed. And I'm not a size 0 anymore. And that's ok. Curves are good, right?
6. On that note, I've been to the gym 4 times this week. That's got to be like 1,000 calories. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.
7. (This may be TMI) I've had to buy all new bras post pregnancy, mostly post nursing. I currently have 3, and I find them all on the clearance rack at Target. And I love them. This week, I picked up a push-up for $4.50. Can't beat that.
8. Jer and I have a wedding to go to this weekend. I found the most wonderful dress (from BCBG) on Monday, and it totally reminds me of Kate Middleton. I'm not delusional enough to think that I'm going to be the best dressed person there (that will be the bride of course), but I might actually look like I know what I'm doing. crossing my fingers I can pull it off.
9. I caught Isla June attempting to climb out of her crib after nap yesterday. And it looked like she was about to be successful. Let's hope it was a fluke.
whew. that feels better.
wanna try it....